Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Wishlist: Lilly Pulitzer for Target

As we all know, April 19th is the long-awaited debut of the Lilly Pulitzer for Target line and I absolutely cannot wait!  Ever since they announced the collaboration, it has been on my calendar.

Then, the lookbook came out and I have been trying to save my money because everything is so cute and so reasonably priced!  Now I'm wondering whether I'll need to set up camp outside Target...


One of the nice things about this line is that there is going to be a little bit of everything - and a little bit for everyone, except our men.  Sorry, boys.  It would have been nice if they had ties!

There are pieces for women, women's plus, girls, toddler girls, home and beauty.  The prints you see have been exclusively designed for this collaboration, so that makes these pieces even more special!

Here are some items that I have my eye on!

Lilly Pulitzer for Target


I am loving all of the new prints and ALL of the dresses are under $40!  I can definitely see myself wearing some of these when I go to the beach in July!

There are tons of home items, including plates, napkins and serving trays, that are absolutely adorable.  They even have a HAMMOCK.  Like, I have no place for a hammock, but of course it's adorable.

I'm sure these pieces aren't going to last long, so I would be sure and have an account ready on Target's website if you plan on shopping online!  Some of the pieces are online only so you won't be finding those in the store.  Also, don't forget you get 5% off when you use your Target RedCard :)
You can check out the lookbook here!
As Lilly would say, "Life is a party. Dress like it!"


Don't forget to visit my post from yesterday to win a wall print from Sweet Water Decor!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I'm interested to see what the quality of the clothing fabric is like in person - fingers crossed that it's what we're used to with Lilly. I love the basket and beach towels, and am also excited about the Essie polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I'm hoping these pieces, like my other Lilly, will last for a long time!

      Delete
  2. I am so excited, but I'm also already dreading the crowds and the crazy people! Love your picks. The printed espadrilles are at the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crazy people are the only thing I am NOT looking forward to as well!! I'm hoping that my small town Target won't be bad, but then again I live in a college town...YIKES! I better get there earlier with lots of patience in hand :)

      Delete
  3. I want the hammock, too! Love your picks. Fingers crossed for scoring some items on the 19th...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hammock is adorable! I wish I had somewhere to put it!

      Delete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS