Thursday, May 31, 2012
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
...baseball season! Even though they were rained out :(
...I finally found some cherry bomb shorts! I just hope they fit! Any fit advice on walsh shorts? I've heard mixed reviews...
Tuesday, May 29, 2012
I'm off to Richmond tomorrow and then to Martinsville to see a whole lot of this:
|last year in martinsville|
Summer baseball officially begins tonight.
Monday, May 28, 2012
Happy Monday everyone!
I am excited to announce that Katie and I are teaming up to bring you a koozie swap! With those hot summer days heading our way, what better way to celebrate than by making a new blog friend and getting one of summer's most fun accessories?
Guidelines for the Koozie Swap:
1. Leave a comment on Simply Sarah (this blog!) or His Diamond and Mine with your first name, e-mail address, and blog URL. Please make sure to comment no later than June 5th at midnight, if you want to participate!
2. The limit for the swap is $15 before shipping!
3. We will be e-mailing you your swap partner between June 6th and June 8th. You will need to get in touch with them to exchange addresses and talk about favorite colors, etc.
4. Make sure to have your package mailed by June 30th. This gives you plenty of time to order koozies and get them to your partner!
5. We will be hosting a link-up on July 8th to show off the fun swap items!
Not sure where to find Koozies? Here are a few suggestions:
Etsy is a great place to look, too!
Let us know if you have any questions! We are super excited to host!
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Yes, the pools are open.
Friday, May 25, 2012
I am a huge fan of red, white and blue. I also love me some chinos from J. Crew, featured in this set!
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Y'all know that I love Sweet Tea Paperie. All of their products are just up my 'style alley'...and monogrammed, of course!
Two of their newest products have me so excited for next semester!
Monogrammed Post-It Notes
You can get these post it notes in two sizes and six different colors! I'm a post it/note pad/note cube hoarder. These are definitely finding a home in my desk very soon.
Monogrammed Jot Pad
These, too, come in two sizes and six colors. I'm thinking mint green for the jot pad! My to-do lists just got 10x cooler!
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Friday, May 18, 2012
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, fighting cancer .
2. FRIDAY! is good cause to celebrate .
3. The most fun I ever had was finishing my half marathon .
4. True friends are easy to catch up with and stick to who they are .
5. Something that makes me terribly happy is knowing i'm a senior & hearing jokes told by five-year-olds .
6. A good way to spend a sunny day is out on a boat on the lake .
7. My favorite celebratory food is funfetti cupcakes .
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Monday, May 14, 2012
thought i had picked a winner...