Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday's Fancies :: HELLO SUMMER!

Happy Friday & Happy SUMMER!
& Happy Birthday, Dad!
& Happy National Wear Your Lilly Day!

There are lots of reasons to celebrate today, which is good because today we leave the beach -- WOMP WOMP. This past week has flown by and I seriously feel like I just got here.  I ain't tan enough to go back home yet!!
(is it just me or does tanning feel so much more legit at the beach? I feel so lame in my backyard...)
 
I'm excited to be back in the Friday's Fancies groove & share my summer faves :)
|one| I absolutely love my monogrammed hat from Crystal Faye! Mine is navy blue with white thread. I wore it this past week to go to Bodie Island Lighthouse! Crystal is such a sweet girl to work with, too! Team #shopcrystalfaye all the way!
|two| My vineyard vines hat is my all time fave! I don't know what it is about it. I think I've just worn it in and it is so comfy! I have the exact style shown - color is: slate.
|three| Where would I be without colorful chino shorts? 4" or 5" are my go-to length because they're perfect for me to wear to work! I love J. Crew and Old Navy. I just got a hot pink pair from J. Crew on sale -- only $15! Holla!
|four| I am trying to get better about wearing sunglasses. My eye doctor somewhat scolded me for not ;) Although I don't have these Ray Bans, I would love a pair!
|five| Is there a time of year more American than summertime? I think not. I am absolutely stoked for the 4th of July which is my second favorite holiday! This bow must be in my hair. Another cute one from Devon Alana!
|six| No better way to kick off summer and make your tan pop than with a fresh mani!
|seven| Just like life in general, summer is always better in Lilly. I am loving the Dock Hopper print!
|eight| Of course, my Jacks are my go-to summer shoe! My platinum pair literally go with everything. I am going to wear them down til they're nothing!
|nine| Summer purse essentials? Phone, wallet, KOOZIE! I was the koozie queen at the beach! Lilly koozie found here :) Also love these!!
|ten| Last but not least, I spend many days during the summer in my classic norts. No matter how cute I want my outfit to be, you can never go wrong with norts & a comfy t-shirt! I swear by it!


Celebrate summer today & join in on the FF fun here at {long distance loving}!

Onward to Virginia! Back to the real world! :/
Have a great start to your weekend!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS