Monday, February 24, 2014

Catching Up + Monday Motivation

I did a little re-vamp to my blog.  I feel like I need to go another direction with this little ol blog, but I'm not sure what that is yet.  Brainstorming :)
As for now, I need to catch up! The past few weeks have been crazy.  Snow + a long week of school + a gorgeous weekend = my mood is all crazy.  How can we go from layers on layers in 20 inches of snow to a 60* day?! Don't ask me...
On Saturday I put in my request for student teaching in the fall. I can't believe it's so close!! I hope I get my placement back soon so that I can start preparing.  Fingers crossed I get one of my 2 requests!


One last note, I recently hit 5,000 pins on Pinterest. Not sure whether to be proud or embarrassed...
 
I'm off to my science class! Here's some Monday Motivation for you:
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS