Friday, December 27, 2013

My 2014 Goals :: Overview

Whew! We are back from our trip to Austin, Texas.
I will have more on that later, but for now I will tell you...I love Texas!
 
On Wednesday we will welcome a new year. 2014, if you can believe it.
I have felt like 2013 flew by and I didn't have the chance to get done what needed to get done - or what I wanted done.  Or rather, if I did have the chance, I was mostly likely using that chance to celebrate something else, like graduating! Or getting into grad school! Or finally getting to go to the beach! All things that happened this past year.
 
2013 was very good to me, but I hope 2014 is even better.
I want to spend 2014 working in more ways than one.
I want to work to better myself, my relationships, and my habits.
 
I've thought a lot about what goals I want to put on paper, and here they are:
 I'll go into more detail at a later date.  Each of these are important to me and I hope I can find the strength to keep up.


What's a goal you have for 2014?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS