Sunday, December 8, 2013

On A Break

What does one do when a semester of graduate school is over & you have a little less than a month of freedom?
 

I'm currently trying to answer that question.  I still have to go to work, but other than that I am feeling SO MUCH FREEDOM lately since classes have ended. I'm so used to having something to be working on each day that it feels really weird to have nothing major on my to-do list.
 
Currently, my to-do list includes the following:
Wrap presents.
Finish a cross stitch.
Finish my Christmas burlap wreath.
Catch up on The Biggest Loser (a recent, random, obsession).
Finish 12 tutus for our Christmas play.
A couple of babysitting jobs.
Make 2014 resolutions.
 
So, some of that stuff needs to get done, but it's nothing I'm totally dreading. Woohoo!
And a lot of it makes me sound like an old woman, and maybe I am, but whatever. I'm embracing the freedom. A lot of my Christmas shopping is already done, and the next thing I have to look forward to is packing for our trip to Austin!

 
What are y'all doing to fill the days? Is your Christmas shopping done?
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS