1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, turn off my alarm, put on my glasses and turn on the TV (already set to channel 6) to hear the weather .
2. I can hardly wait for next week at this exact time. I will be DONE with this semester...and I'll be a senior .
3. The quickest way to my heart is taking me to The Cheesecake Factory because they have yummy yum yum cheesecake and we don't have one around here so I don't get it that often .
4. A little known fact about me is that my Dad was overseas when I was born and he didn't get to meet me until I was about 5 months old - he got a nice little telegram sort of note telling him I had been born .
5. The best part about my job is getting to giggle about things that only a 6-year-old could think is funny. their laughs make me laugh .
6. Something I just couldn't live without is my big comfy bed .
7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is needlepoint! I could make some killer gifts if I knew how to .