Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Shop For A Cause!

I am thrilled to share an amazing shopping opportunity happening tomorrow at Sweet Tea Paperie!



By shopping online tomorrow, 25% of your purchase will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society!
Specifically, STP is joining with Jodi Bean in her fight against MS.
You can read more about Jodi on her blog!

Now, you all know I love Sweet Tea Paperie and I know that a lot of you do too!
It's a perfect time to start thinking about spring and summer birthday gifts, graduation gifts, Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts and 'just because' gifts for YOU!
Plus, it goes to a wonderful cause.
Win, win :)
 
In case you need some inspiration, here is what I'm loving right now!

Classic Square Melon Sticker:
Perfect for identifying your belongings, using as return address labels or use your monogram and stick them everywhere!

Monogrammed Floppy Hat:
 So perfect for spring and summer! These hats are really popular, don't miss out on your chance to grab one! They also have them in black and striped colors :)

Bicycle Note Sheets:
You can never have too many notepads. Ever.
 
Polka Dot Pink Bag Tags (Set of 4):
 I love the pink and green combination on these bag tags - I love that they come in a set of 4 so you can put one on your rolling luggage, carry-on, purse, etc! They will all match :)

Acrylic Cookbook Holder:
 I love that you don't have to worry about your cookbook taking up counter space with this holder! It also protects the pages from splashes - plus you can personalize it. This would be a great gift!


Happy Wednesday!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarah! I really appreciate you sharing about the event on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and I love the stickers! I would put those all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into everything acrylic nowadays, so I naturally think that's a great book holder.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS