Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Wedding Guest

First off: life lately. I feel like this week has been stressful, for some reason. The weather has been much cooler with rain showers and I just feel like I've been dragging my feet. On Thursday we had our walking field trip (total of 4 miles) and the kids complained the whole time. It was both physically and mentally painful.
I also have had terrible luck seeing Steven pitch recently. I haven't seen him throw since June. It's sad for me to not be able to make it to the games he throws in...such as today's! I would be there if I could in a heartbeat.
Lastly, this weather has been giving me a headache every morning! There is almost nothing worse than waking up with a headache. I'm ready for some sunshine.

Okay, enough with the blabbing :)
Time to return to Friday's Fancies!

Friday's Fancies: Wedding Guest

 
I just love this dress from ModCloth! They have adorable pieces for reasonable prices!
I really want to get into some of these statement necklaces. I found an adorable one shopping last weekend but decided against it! I love BaubleBar's pieces and (again) their prices! This White Bead Bib necklace would be a great starter to my collection! Plus - if you create an account, you get $10 off your first order! And they have free shipping. I'm sold.
 
FYI - that Essie polish is: delicacy :)


What are you wearing to this summer's wedding festivities?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I hope your weekend gets better :(

    I love that dress! I featured it a few weeks back and am enamored by it! Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you've had such a rough week - I know Steven knows you'd be there if you could! And I ADORE that outfit - those Jack mini wedges are PERFECTION!! And that clutch, I die. I have a white bib necklace I got as a gift (from Francesca's) and I wear it constantly!! Have a good weekend sweet Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Sarah,
    Sorry you've had such a bad week! On the bright side, it's the weekend! I love this outfit. Great choices! I'm stopping by from Friday's Fancies linkup. I'm also your newest follower! :)
    Cheers,
    Sara
    www.SocialSara.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! Summer weddings are difficult to dress for (esp when they're outside!) because it's so hot out. Your picks are both chic and perfect for the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS