Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Five

1. TGIF!
I am so glad it's Friday and I'm so glad to have basically nothing planned for this weekend. I need to rest, recuperate and catch up on work!

2. Love my Hokies
We suffered a heartbreaking loss last night on my last Thursday night game. I had high hopes up to, literally, the last :30 seconds. I guess that's saying something -- at least we weren't blown out of the water! As always, I'm proud of our team and proud to be a HOKIE!

3. November Wallpaper
 Grab this simple, cute calendar wallpaper from Life in Yellow!
I love that color pink & the font :)

4. Autumn is Everything
 I don't know if I've posted this before -- but I think it's perfect.
Found on Pinterest, of course.

5. Thankful
...for my job! I absolutely love my school, my coworkers and my kids! I am so lucky to get to spend my days with such neat kids who are all so different and so special!


Happy Weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh I love that november wall paper! super cute :)

    xoxo, Amy

    I'm hosting my 1000th post party, love for you to come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS