Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving via Pictures

::football in easton::

::experiencing lehigh v lafayette with steven::

::out and about in the amish country::

::thankful for him::

::thankful for my mama::

::huntin' man. thankful he is home this week::

::the farm in wv::

::home to see my baby belle::

::sweet, sweet hokie victory over uva::


 I hope y'all had a wonderful holiday!
I counted my blessings twice this Thanksgiving. So happy to have spent my week with Steven and his family, and then with my family. To top it off, my Hokies won our last home game -- my last game as an undergraduate. *cue the tears*


For now I am super busy wrapping up fall semester -- where does the time go?! I already have my spring classes back. Then it's graduation. WHAT.
I've also officially applied to graduate school. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


Hope everyone has a happy, productive week!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I just finished applying for undergraduate school, looks like we're both graduating this year!:) (too bad I'm in high school haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for grad school! Where did you apply? VT?? Also look at the cuteness of your kitty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a fabulous break!! Such an exciting time..graduating and applying for grad school. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear where you are going to graduate school! And that farm in WV is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS