Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Catching up -- James is HOME! Go Vote!

I am BACK! Last week was whirlwind of fun and craziness.
We left on Saturday for Norfolk and James came home on Sunday!
I had a perfect weekend and am super sad to be back to the real world!

Let's play catch up!

Steven's classes were cancelled for the whole week as a result of Hurricane Sandy, so he came back home!
We went out as a nerd & prep on Tuesday:

On Halloween night, it was Ballerina night with our homemade tutus!

Steven went with cowboy again since he didn't have another costume:

At Hokie House, our usual hangout!

On Thursday night we were back at Hokie House to catch the Hokie game!

The game was quite depressing, although I had so much fun with all of my friends AND my boyfriend!
I felt so lucky!

Teacher-y girls :)

*Now, we're in Norfolk! James' Welcome Home crew, minus 3!

The most precious sailor baby, with the band & Sesame Street characters:

The Enterprise is HOME!

Happy Birthday and Welcome Home!!!!

My family! Back together again!
  
James & his girlfriend - they started dating while he was out at sea:

HAPPY!

We went up on the flight deck:



Whew! I am so exhausted but so happy and blessed to have my brother home, safe and sound.
Today I am thankful for all of the men and women in our military! God Bless them!

I hope everyone goes out to VOTE today! Please exercise your right to vote, no matter who you vote for, just go vote!!

I promise to be back to regular-ish blogging soon. My incentive is going to be blogging about things I'm thankful for as we prepare for Thanksgiving!

Happy Tuesday/Election Day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that your brother is home safe and sound! I hope you and Steven had a fun time together. I love your costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ballerina tutu is to die for! I wish I could be that creative! I'm so happy to hear that your brother is safe and back home with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS