Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday & VPI


...for my warm home, my warm car, my warm clothes & the warm souls that I call my friends and family!
I am truly blessed every day and I don't take enough time to stop and think about how lucky I am to have heat - warm socks - a cup of hot cocoa - etc. Such simple things, yet when they are gone, they mean so much more. Especially during the recovery period from Hurricane Sandy, I am keeping all of those without power, fresh food or a warm bed in my prayers today.

--

Today is crazy busy for me -- internship, test, class, work, THURSDAY NIGHT GAME! The last one for me as a student...bittersweet, to say the least.
Praying that my Hokies step up their game tonight and give FSU the true Lane Stadium experience.
As always though, win or lose, I'm a proud Hokie for LIFE!

Have a great Thursday! GO HOKIES!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS