Monday, December 24, 2012

O Come Let Us Adore Him

I've been busy as a bee finishing my shopping, wrapping, and just thinking about baking!

Tonight we're having a traditional Italian Christmas Eve dinner of seafood, pasta and salad.  Yummm!
We're going to mass at 11 pm - which I can't wait for.  They decorate our church beautifully and I love the Christmas music. Then it's home to sleep so Santa can come :)
 
I love this canvas I found on Pinterest. Maybe next year I'll find some time (and patience) to make it.


The 26th is my Mom's birthday so we have more fun then, and Steven's is the 30th! I seriously have had a lot of shopping and wrapping to do ;)
I'll share with you their gifts later in case they read this!


I hope you all have a peaceful Christmas and enjoy time with your families.
Happy Birthday, Jesus!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS