Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ringing in the New Year with Sequins

I feel like the only time I can pull off sequins...lots of sequins...is at New Years! This year I'll be ringing in 2013 with some friends here in Blacksburg -- so not exciting, but I'm determined to make it FUN!

Haven't picked an outfit yet, but here are some sequins-y pieces I think would be a sure way to have some fun!

Forever 21


Target

J. Crew

Francesca's


What will you be wearing this New Year's Eve?
Only 11 more days!


Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm definitely wearing sequins on new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous choices! I definitely want to wear something sparkly..I'll have to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these picks! I just bought a sequin skirt from H&M that I cannot wait to wear on New Year's Eve.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS