Friday, October 25, 2013

Five on Friday

Hello, friends. Happy Friday!

This week was a little less stressed than the past couple of weeks, and for that I am thankful.
However, it's also been FREEZING and for that I am not so thankful. Except for the fact that I can pile on fun sweaters and vests.

For today's Five on Friday, I have chosen to post 5 teaching related quotes or "funnies" because lately, I think the weather is making the children go cray-zay, and I've been needing a laugh/reminder of why we're there.
 
If you aren't a teacher or a soon-to-be teacher like me, I hope you can still think of the little ones in your life & appreciate these.
*All from Pinterest*

one

two

three

four

five


Off to substitute this afternoon & then have some Fall Festival fun :)
HAPPY FRIDAY!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS