Friday, October 4, 2013

Hello October

Heyyyy y'allllll!

My poor little blog is being neglected.
I have been failing with teacher talks and commenting and posting in general.
Grad school & marathon training are both NO JOKE!
Plus work & internship.
 
Anyway, it is now October and I am going to try and post more often! I don't want to lose this little memory keeper.

Here's what I'm looking forward to this October:
 

1. Double weekends with my boy!
Steven is coming HOME to visit me next weekend!! He surprised me last week on the phone letting me know he is coming.  My heart is happy.
The following weekend I am going to see him in PA. I am also running a half-marathon there - Runner's World Half & Festival.
There is something about that area of PA in the fall...it's dreamy!

2. Pumpkin patch goodies!
I seriously love going to our pumpkin patch. Pumpkins, farm animals, kettle corn, ice cream, HOLY SMOKES I can't handle it. I want to live there.

3. Running 20 miles
My big 2-0 is scheduled for the last weekend in October.  I ran 16 last weekend and don't think I could stomach running another 4.  However, I will have three more long runs in before it so I'm confident that I will be able to do it! Just 6 weeks until the marathon!!

4. 4th grade field trip!
We have our first field trip this month! OH my word, I am loving my class of 4th graders. Let it be known it's 15 boys and 3 girls......definitely never a dull moment.  We're going to some barns at Virginia Tech.

5. Substituting in Kindergarten
I have one scheduled sub day in my kindergarten class from last year coming up.  Although it's different kids, I have a sweet spot in my heart for kinders. So excited to spend my day with them!


Hope y'all have had a wonderful start to October!
I say bring on the crisp air and crunchy leaves - seriously though...it was in the 80s here today!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you.. in September I didn't devote nearly enough time to my blog because life just seems to consume me.

    I am so impressed that you are training for a marathon!

    Xoxo
    mQs
    Shorelifeom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS