Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Recently

 Last long run complete...time to taper & get this bad boy over with!


Mom and I went out to Sinkland Farms after my run on Sunday. One of my favorite places to be! It is so beautiful.


The kettle corn is LITERALLY LIKE HEAVEN IN YOUR MOUTH. Needless to say it's already long gone...

Mom took a picture of the most adorable girl triplets in this little pumpkin sign. They were in their Halloween costumes, which I'm pretty sure were mice.  Melt my heart.



 It is officially fall, now! :)

Sooooo busy with finishing my first big unit for graduate school this week - and already signing up for spring classes!
Next weekend we are heading to a wedding & then in three weeks...it's marathon time!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS