Thursday, October 17, 2013

One Month

30 day countdown to the marathon has begun.  Where has the time gone?!!
I'm getting more excited and nervous as the days go by.  My midweek runs are still lacking somewhat - grad school is NO JOKE - but the long runs have gone really well, so I'm feeling optimistic.

My longest run to date is 18 miles, which I ran last weekend. I felt really good during it and that has definitely helped to lift my spirits as training continues.  My plan has me running 20 miles the last weekend of October.  That will be such a crazy feeling to hit 20 miles.
 
Of course there are still some kinks I need to work out before the day of the race comes, but I have 30 days to do it so I think I'll be fine!

Tomorrow I'm heading up to Pennsylvania to run the Runner's World Half as my glorified training run of the weekend as I visit Steven at school :)
 

Please send all good running vibes my way this next month :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS