Monday, July 11, 2011

Recent Obsessions: Pintrest Edition.

Call me crazy, but I could spend days browsing through pictures and ideas and boards on Pintrest. Enough that I have found pins of all my favorite things (as of today):


Getting Back Into Shape
I wouldn't say I'm totally out of shape, but I'm not in half-marathon shape. Which is where I would like to be. The next 1/2 that I want to run is in April, but I would like to find some long distance races in between to keep me goal-oriented!


SB
He is always on my favorite things list, but this week especially. It's been a summer of unexpected situations, but he has always found a way to reassure me that everything will be okay. Whether it be something he said or did, at times when I thought I was 'doomed', he turned my frown upside down :)
And last night, he got the win against Gastonia!
*The picture is because he is originally from Austin and whenever I see/hear Texas I naturally think of him.


Navy Stripes
I love Navy Stripes! I wish I had this exact outfit to wear to the pier on Friday, but I don't. I'm hoping I can find something in Short Pump on Wednesday that is similar! I'm not a huge stripes person normally, but I love them if they're red or navy. Very nautical. You can pair it with gold or silver jewelry which is nice since I'm always switching it up.


Everything About This Pin
I am so excited to go to Norfolk later this week, partly because I get to go to the beach! I haven't been to the beach since last summer (unless you count January...I don't!) I'm so ready to lay on the sand with my new Vera Bradley towel...and then run and jump in the water & never get out.
I also love the colors & fonts in this pin. I wish I could blow it up on a canvas for my new beach-themed yellow room. It would be perfect! I'll work on that.


Angel Food Cake + Strawberries + Cool Whip
This is one of my favorite desserts, especially in the summertime! Today it hit me (random craving) that I really wanted to have some. Mom & I were already headed to the Verizon Store so we headed over to Kroger and got the ingredients, along with some dinner from the Bistro! After The Bachelorette is over (it's on in the background!) I'm going to serve some up :)


Well, like I said, The Bachelorette is on & I have an assignment for my online class to get finished by midnight, so I better scoot.
If y'all are in the mood for some happy tears, don't miss Surprise Homecoming on tonight at 10:00 (eastern time) on TLC!! Right after T.B. It's going to get me in the mood for Friday. so. pumped.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I love navy stripes... anything nautical {hence my blog theme} but I don't think anything is better than light fabrics and a little blue and white. i am with you on the running. i want to enter a marathon this year, so i have been working on it. keep it up! stay focused girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should find some 5K's and 10K's in your area to run in the meantime! Those are normally quite a bit cheaper to participate in than the half marathons! And they'll motivate you to keep training since April is pretty far away!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS