Saturday, July 2, 2011

Simply Saturday: Things I'm Loving

Happy Saturday!
  • I'm loving that I motivated myself to get up at 7:30 this morning and went to Jazzercise! It was a great workout.
  • I'm loving that my mom and I found an awesome chest/dresser piece at the thrift store (oh yeah!) for only $80 that looks like new!
  • I'm loving that July 4th is only two days away. Besides Thanksgiving and Christmas (which I feel like everyone loves, because there isn't much not to love about it), Independence Day is one of my favorites! I used to be deathly afraid of the fireworks but now I love them.
  • I'm loving the new dress I got from Target on Thursday. I have it on right now!
  • I'm loving the Sweetened Iced Passion Tea from Starbucks. Yum.
  • I'm loving that I finally get to go watch a ball game tonight :) It's been a week -- crazy, right?! ;) I miss that kid.
  • I'm loving Skype and texting and appreciating the fact that I live in a world of such modern technology. Thank the Lord.
  • I'm loving angel food cake + strawberries + a dab of cool whip. Can you say delicious? Can you say summertime?
  • I'm loving my sweet pup Sadie who brought me the newspaper this morning after me only asking her once! She is so smart.


I hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving this list! Hope you have a great 4th of July!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thrifting is the best! i had to go furniture for my new room and got everything from antique stores & garage sales :) best way to shop--cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Shelby - Thanks~ You too!

    @ kelley mackenzie - I agree! You never know what you're gonna find! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS