Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My Valentines & Other Fun Ideas

This past weekend I spent some time putting together my valentines to hand out to the kids at my school! I made 20 for my precious kindergarteners & about 50 for the kids who come to E2 which is the program I work with!
I got my inspiration from Pinterest (didn't see that one coming, did ya) but made the labels myself just using Microsoft Word - print, fold, staple.
 
They say, "Will you o"fish"ally be my Valentine?" with Sweedish Fish
&
"I'm "bursting" with happiness that you're my friend!" with Starburst (Fave Reds, of course)

I got the bags from Target in the gift wrap aisle -- all in all it was easy to do & I think they turned out cute! Although I'm sure the kids will blow by the labels & gobble up the candy ;)


Here are some other cute ideas via Pinterest:





It's times like these I just adore working in an elementary school :)

Happy Tuesday, y'all!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Your valentines are adorable!! I want to do something cute for my friends...I may have to use yours for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS