Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm a cool kid!

Christmas is almost here! So happy that my brothers are both able to be here, even if only for a short time!

Tonight we are going to have dinner with my cousins, watch some Christmas movies and then go to midnight mass.

Now for the fun news: I got an early Christmas present today...I have finally joined the iPhone world! YAY! My mom walked into my room this morning with a little bag that said Merry Christmas Eve! It was a great way to wake up!

Now I just need Steven to come home so he can show me all the tricks!

I'm also on the search for a case...a store near my house has Lilly cases and I think those are super cute, but I'm going to shop around a bit.  Any recommendations?

I got another early gift from my brother, but I'll save that for the gift post!

Quick sidenote: I love this version of Winter Wonderland by Jason Mraz:



Hope everyone has a lovely evening wherever you are! Don't forget to count your blessings!

Merry Christmas Eve!


xoxo,

7 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo! You will LOVE your iPhone! Make sure you get lots of great apps!

    My two cents on cases: Lilly cases are cute, but to be honest, not super functional. I got one this summer and the colors scratch off very easily and the case looks yucky really fast! I'd suggest searching around for a good quality one!

    Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo, ryann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try iskin, they are rubber cases and will protect your phone (and a bit pricy). I got mine almost 2 years ago, not a ding or a scratch. You will love your iphone, especially the camera/video app!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You are going to LOVE your new phone, definitely a great early Christmas present! Merry Christmas xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I am so jealous!! I was so hoping for an iPhone for Christmas this year, but I don't think it's going to happen. :o( Maybe soon though!!! I seriously want one JUST so I can use the instagram app I see everyone using!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so exciting that you got an iPhone!! I use to have one, but dropped it in a river!! I'm sure you will love it!! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas day with your family and enjoy your brothers being home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great gift! Merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should be supporting Lilly, but I've gone through 3 of their cases since March because they peel! I just got one from Lipstickshades.com for Christmas and I am obsessed. It is a hard case so it keeps my phone protected (even when it accidentally flew across my kitchen today while cooking breakfast...) and they come in TONS of different prints/colors/monograms! I highly recommend it!!

    ps- you're going to become SO addicted to your iPhone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS