Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday: Christmas Songs

Linking up with Rachel!

This is the toughest one so far to only pick FIVE! I know I could sneak in a few (lots) more but I have to run, soon!

Here are five completely random favorites!

All I Want For Christmas is You
Mariah Carey
Will always be my #1!


The Christmas Song
Nat King Cole
A classic!


Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
NSYNC
What girl doesn't have this on their list? #90sgirlproblems
Also, this video is weird. 


Carol of the Bells
Mannheim Steamroller
Try to not rock out when you listen to this. *Sorry couldn't find a normal video, but the lights are kind of cool!



Do You Hear What I Hear?
Carrie Underwood
Lovvvve Carrie and I love this song. Glad I could find the two together!



What are your Top 5?

Warning: I'll be back to post later!

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I love these songs! Especially Nat King Cole and Carrie Underwood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great songs!!! i love the last two a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Carrie Underwood she has such an amazing voice! Great Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THAT CARRIE SONG! Thank you for posting the link because I jumped right on that! This would be impossible for me to choose 5 too because I love each and every one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS