Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Etsy Love: Apartment Decor


Today I am going to share some of the adorable pieces from some of my favorite Etsy shops that I would love to see in my new apartment next year.
These are all reasonably priced & perfect for any home, not just an apartment :)
 
PRINTS
 Essie Collection in Watercolor Print
Bright Bold & Beautiful

'What You Already Have' Print Poster
[amanda catherine] designs

2 Corinthians 12:9 Print
Naptime Diaries


LILLY INSPIRED
 Tile Coasters with Lilly Pulitzer Paper
The Preppy Patch

Custom Lilly Pulitzer-esque Hand Painted Initial
The Painted Prep
 
 Mouse Pad in Turquoise Alberta Gator
LillyPadsstore


MONOGRAMMED
 Monogram Pillow
(I also want one of the silhouette pillows!)
 My Pink and Green Garden

6" Wooden Monogram
Southern Nest

Monogrammed Magnetic/Dry Erase Memo Board
rouge & co.


What are your favorite Etsy shops?
Do you own any of these items?
I'll let y'all know which end up in my room this August!

Also, go check out the Kendra Scott Danielle giveaway happening at About Fais!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such cute finds! i love the monogrammed letters-they would be so pretty in a nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED those wooden monogram letters!!! I have a while to NOT buy my monogram because it would be a waste to buy my old one but I feel weird buying my new one just yet! Also I have YET to try those coasters. I even made it to Michael's once and asked if they had tiles (they did not haha) so I gave up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS