Saturday, June 9, 2012

Vote for Me :) & a Photo Dump!

Happy Saturday!

I slept in, made a smoothie and now I'm going to dump some pictures from the week.

But first, if you have a minute, please vote for me! (I'm Sarah R.)

plate design button

Thank you!

Now, here's what I've been up to...

Last Sunday, Steven was able to come home for the night! We saw What To Expect When You're Expecting. It was hilarious, but I also cried...no one told me it would be sad!
 
I also made him carrot cake, my favorite, since he had never had it. He bought me the mix, which came with a flour sack towel, in San Francisco at Boudin:

In return, he made me breakfast before he left on Monday:

Mom was at the beach all week:

So I stayed home with this trouble maker:

I also finished the first week back at work, summer edition. Our theme is "Traveling Through Time". We had about 43 kids, so it was crazy, but so much fun! Already loving everything that we're doing. Like these cereal castles for our 1200's week:


I also, of course, spent three nights in Martinsville watching baseball. Steven pitched twice and did wonderfully. Makes me so happy!
Heading back down there tonight for a game. Then he comes home. YAY.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that you were in the contest too! So exciting! I hope we both win :) hehe That cake looks AMAZING. I love carrot cake. I love watching baseball too. It makes me so happy and relaxed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS