Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Fast-forward...to the BEACH!

I know many of my friends have exciting things coming up, whether it be a wedding, a new baby, graduation or a big trip.
While I have graduation to look forward to, of course, my mind has recently been on one thing: the beach!
My mom has booked a beach house in Avon for a week in June and - y'all I could NOT be more pumped.  I haven't spent a week at the beach in FAR too long! Last summer I didn't get to go anywhere near the beach! I am long overdue for some beach bummin'.
Here are some pictures of the house we have rented -- it's called High Hopes. {And yes, Mom and I eliminated some of the houses just based on what they were called!}
 
Not sooooo cute on the front...
 
But it has two decks! And those windows, yeah they face the ocean.

I can see myself sitting here, watching the waves, drinking a mimosa...

I'll be cookin' some grub in this kitchen! I love the breakfast bar. So beachy.

Call me a 5 year old but I kind of want dibs on a top bunk...I haven't slept in one since the 2nd grade, probably...

Okay, YES. Me. This deck. A beach read. A margarita. KTHANKSBYE!

I'll be heading for those stairs every day! So happy that we'll be so close to the ocean. Gonna be tannin' for dayyyys...

Another plus -- it's pet friendly! Which means Sadie girl gets to come :) I think we'll have some extended family there as well. It's going to be great!
Is it weird that I've already thought about things I'm going to wear?

AHHHH can it be June already!? Plus this means ONE WEEK off from work! Besides the boo-boo to my paycheck, I could not be more excited.
 
Anyone else going to be in the OBX this June? I would lovvvve to see some friends!


Now, I return to the rainy, dreary day that is Blacksburg...I'll keep dreamin' :)
post signature

7 comments:

  1. looks AWESOME! There is nothing wrong with dreaming up your outfits... our keeping a look out for a new sundress or two to wear! ;) I've always wanted to pay a visit to the Outer Banks... it looks beautiful!

    rk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, you just had to do this to me on a rainy day! This looks heavenly, especially right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for our trips! We are going to have the best time! I can't wait to hear more about yours. I have definitely been thinking about potential outfits and bathing suits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks fabulous! My family usually goes to Hilton Head but this year we're looking to go somewhere more tropical, maybe the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico! You'll have so much fun. As I sit here with 5 inches of fresh snow on the ground I would give ANYTHING to be getting a little lovin' from the sun right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like it will be super fun! Planning out outfits way ahead is perfectly normal. ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like it will be super fun! Planning out outfits way ahead is perfectly normal. ha

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like it will be super fun! Planning out outfits way ahead is perfectly normal. ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS