Saturday, January 19, 2013

Recent Loves & Paying it Forward

Recent loves include:
 
My nail polish. I may never change it.
OPI : Princesses Rule!
{you're never too old for pink sparkles}
 
Moving Slowly.
 
Being back in kindergarten.  My little nuggets are so much smarter and can do so much more on their own now! Makes me proud.
 
Parenthood. Just started from the beginning. Great show.
 
iHeart Organizing.
I could seriously (and seriously I do) explore this blog all day long. So many great organizing tips, tricks and DIY ideas to organize on a budget. I love it.
 
---------------------------------------------
 
I can't believe my last semester starts in just three days! Students are rolling back into Blacksburg, textbooks have been rented, laundry is done...AH!
Lots of emotions.

---------------------------------------------
 
I saw the neatest Pay It Forward idea on one of my favorite blogs: Turtles and Pearls. I love to 'pay it forward' (although the movie makes me so sad and I haven't watched it since the first time I saw it because it is too sad) and love giving so I knew I wanted to participate.
 
Here's the details:
The first five people to comment on this post with their blog URL and email will receive a gift from me at some random point during this year. It could be anything from a book to a set of notecards to a piece of jewelry. You never know!
 
My request:
That you also post this on your blog and pay it forward!
Spread the love!
 
I just love this idea and I am happy to be paying it forward :)
 
 ---------------------------------------------
 
I'm off to do some tidying and then watch the Flyers play now that the lockout has ended! GO FLYERS!
Happy weekend!
post signature

9 comments:

  1. princess rule is one of my all time favorite products! I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing the iHeartOrganizing! can't wait to explore it and find neat tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing the iHeartOrganizing! can't wait to explore it and find neat tricks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah can't believe its your last semester!I'm glad I'm taking an extra year or I'd be spazzing. I hope your semester is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Sarah that pay it forward thing sounds like so much fun! I am going to have to put in on my blog...thanks for the great idea!!! Good luck with your last semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and my url is helonheart.blogspot.com

    and email is katherine.e.moffitt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I am completly clueless and I don't know if the 5 have already commented :).
    maggieroyce.com
    mwroyce@gmail.com
    Sorry if it already has

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the idea of paying it forward vie blogs! And love your nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nail polish!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS