Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Verse :: Have No Fear

My mama sent me this via email this morning.
I read it as soon as I got back to my phone, in the car, after church and it instantly put a smile on my face.
She said she found it tucked in my Grandma's prayer book which makes it extra special.
 
 
Have No Fear

Have no fear for what tomorrow may bring.
The same loving God who cares for you today
Will take care of you tomorrow and every day.
God will either shield you from suffering
Or give you unfailing strength to bear it.
Be at peace, then put aside
All anxious thoughts and imaginations.
                                           - Francis de Sales
 
 
He will either shield you...or give you unfailing strength.
Wow.
Yes.
This is just what I needed.
 
No surprise that my mama knew just what I needed :)
 
post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS