Monday, March 11, 2013

Educents: Daily Deals for Teachers & $15 gift card!

While I was browsing Teachers Pay Teachers yesterday I ran across First Grade Blue Skies and found out about Educents. What I can gather is that it's basically Groopdealz/Groupon/Living Social for educators! Have y'all heard of it?
The site hasn't launched yet - supposed to be up on April 2 - but if you sign up before then they will send you a code for $15 off via email. The site says they will offer the "latest educational products at 30-90% off" including e-books, curriculum, online learning and more!

Not sure if it will be worth all this hype but it's worth it to get the e-gift card just in case :)

Speaking of TpT -- what are your favorite stores? Or do YOU have store? If so, please let me know so I can follow you :) I love all of the Freebies and have a "Resources for Future Classroom" folder on my computer I am saving things in but also love to bookmark items that I may want to purchase in the future! It's amazing what you can find on there! Really amazing things.


Today I am in kindergarten for the day and working this afternoon! Then it's home to pack up for my trip tomorrow!

Hope y'all have a wonderful Monday!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS