Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mani Mania :: Spring Nails & Happy Birthday Sadie!

I am ALL about springtime :) Spring clothing, spring colors, spring activities...and spring nail polish!
After all, I only have one more week until Spring Break ;)
 
Essie's Spring 2013 line is SO beautiful.
From l-r: Madison Ave-Hue, Go Ginza, Avenue Maintain, Bond With Whomever, Maximillian Strasse Her, Hip-Anema

My top faves have to be Madison Ave-Hue, Bond With Whomever and Avenue Maintain!
 
I cannot get over these shades! I want all of them!
 
Right now my nails are painted "dim sum plum" by OPI:
A little messy. Oh well!
I'm also trying out the Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat. It's supposed to keep your manicure for 10 days -- we'll see! I wish I could keep up a shellac mani, but that is expensive!
 
 
I'm off to celebrate my pup's 3rd birthday!! I can't believe she is 3!
Happy Birthday Sadie :)
Baby!!
Christmas nap!
We put her through a rollercoaster this year adding Belle to the mix!
LOVE THIS SWEET PUP!
She has turned into the best snuggler!
Happy weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS