Sunday, March 24, 2013

Games That Kept Me Occupied in the 90s

I was thinking the other day about all the games that I used to love as a child. I was thinking about how kids these days almost all have iPads or other tablets and are obsessed with Angry Birds and whatnot...I wonder if they even play computer games anymore? I only know of a couple popular ones.
This isn't to say I wouldn't love an iPad, but if I could get my hands on these "old school" games I would definitely still be entertained for hours, even at 22 years old...

1. Spyro
 
2. Freddi the Fish
 
3. Pajama Sam

4. Barbie and Her Magical House
 
5. Putt Putt
 
6. Zoombinis
 
7. The Amazon Trail
 
8. Crash Bandicoot
 
*List doesn't include classics like Mario and Duck Hunt...or Sims, because I legit still play that*
 
 
Any other 90s kids remember playing any of these games?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. Spyro was my favorite!! I used to play that game for HOURS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and love it!!!! I love these games! :)
    Hope you will stop by mine, I have tons of giveaways going on this summer (one going on RIGHT NOW!) hope you will stop by and enter!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS