Monday, March 4, 2013

Taking The Week Off To Think

I apologize, for this isn't a "picture perfect" post but rather a "real life" post.
I don't know what it was about this weekend, but it wasn't that great.
Yes, I caught up on sleep, but for some reason I just couldn't get into a really good mood - besides Saturday night when I had a delicious meal at home & watched Pitch Perfect with my momma!

On Sunday I just felt completely unmotivated to do anything. I even went to Target after a group meeting but walked around feeling like a zombie.

I have a big decision to make tomorrow, lots of studying and two tests this week.
Why could I not get anything done yesterday!? Why could I not focus my mind on reading my novels for school instead of personal things worrying me? Everything in my life that I seem to think is going wrong somehow flooded my brain all at once and just drained me.
I try so hard to trust in the Lord's plan for me. I try so hard to "go with the flow" and "follow my heart" and all that. Sometimes it's hard though. My body feels physically exhausted, yet I have so much to do for school. YET, when I go to work on things I feel like I have severe A.D.D. and no creativity. I know what I should be doing, but it's as if my mind would rather be anywhere else.
 
I think I'm just in a rut.
{midterm week :: what a wonderful time for a rut}
 
All I can say is thank the LORD that as of 6:15 on Thursday I am on SPRING BREAK!
Even though I am staying put (for most of it) at home, I hope I can take that time to recuperate my body and mind.
Especially as I prepare for my half marathon on St. Patrick's Day.
All that being said, I am going to take a blogging break this week so I can focus the little attention I do have on my studying. 
 
Have a wonderful week and please send all good vibes my way!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS