Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Half Marathon...in Blacksburg!

Calling all runners!!

Come run the beautiful streets and trails of Blacksburg with me this fall!

Announcing: The Hokie Half Marathon
September 15, 2013
{website}

SO PUMPED FOR THIS!

For those who know Blacksburg, you are probably thinking this won't be the easiest race. And you are right.  It starts at the CRC, runs down South Main St all the way to the mall, runs down the length of the Huckleberry, runs up Preston, down Airport, then back on the Huckleberry and towards the CRC to the finish!

Definitely won't be the easiest half this season, but I'm excited to be a part of a new tradition in here Hokie country.

Ready to sign up yet??? :) Find registration here :)


Speaking of running...I've started my "Runner's Bucket List" which I would like to share on the blog soon to get some input! I'd love to see if any of y'all have run the races I have in mind! I'd also love some advice for taking the next step towards running a full.
Keep an eye out for that!

Have a great week!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. AAHHH I need to get my schedule - this is the PERFECT race to train for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!!! This would be the most perfect race for my first half marathon! Too bad I'll be at ECU that weekend with my family (while the Hokies take on the Pirates, of course)! Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was a better runner (correction: if I had run at all since the 10k) I would do it and we could have a meet up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS