Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey y'all :) Happy Thanksgiving Eve!


Here is what I'm loving today...

...all of my followers! I can't believe I am (as I type) only 2 followers away from 100!!! I seriously cannot believe that. I started this blog almost as a joke last year but have since realized that it's so much fun, has helped me meet people I never would have before and is now one of my top "hobbies"!



...that I'm headed to PA today to see Steven! I am so ready to see him and for my work-free break to start.



...warm weather in November. It's actually kind of weird, but I'm not complaining!


...these Pinterest finds...






...that Erin Condren is having an online Black Colorful Friday sale! No bustin' through the crowds - you can shop from bed :)



...that I got some great "Mommy and Me" time this week! We did a little bit of shopping, lots of yummy meals and watched our favorite shows.


...that I have so much to be thankful for. Not only this week, but always.



What are you loving today? I'm going to be honest - I'm postdating this, so I can't link up, but still you should join in with Jamie!!

xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. Have fun seeing Steven! I love that Give Thanks sign and the green earrings are SO pretty! Have a great Thanksgiving girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your Pinterest finds! I would love to make something like that wall art! Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your time with Steven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this weird that I saw all of these pins on your boards this week? I'm getting rather stalkerish on pinterest! I repinned all of them early this week because I thought they were too cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS