Friday, March 9, 2012

Guest Post: Jaclyn from A Day in the Life and Mind...

Hello, and Happy Friday!

I'm Jaclyn and can be found over at A Day in the Life and Mind...  A huge thank you to Sarah for allowing me to guest post for her while she is basking in the sun!  I just got back from a vacation as well and had a week of guests showing a peek inside their beach bag.  I figured this would be fitting for today as well.  So here goes... a trip inside my {ideal} beach bag:


1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10

Have you all heard of the Woozie?  Run, ladies... do not walk... to get this!!

Feel free to pop on over to my blog to say hi!

Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks again, Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS