Monday, March 19, 2012

Lilly For Sale

Hi friends!

I didn't do too much this weekend which doesn't make for such an exciting weekend recap post.
On Saturday I went for a run, got some frozen yogurt with Mom & Sadie and babysat that evening! Not a lot of St. Patty's Day fun but I was happy with it :) The kids I babysit are so much fun...lots of Star Wars, Barbie Mermaid, Disney Princess & Disney shows. Any other babysitters watch "Victorious"? I admit that it's actually not bad...I was laughing out loud occasionally!
On Sunday I got some work done, planned my classes for my first semester of senior year (YAY!) and watched Lehigh, unfortunately, lose to Xavier. What a great run they had, though!


So, I just wanted to share that I have two Lilly pieces for sale ^^ up there on a page!
They are both size 6 and in great condition, just a tad too big for me!

What better way to welcome spring than with some Lilly?

If you are interested in either of them, leave a comment or send me an email! :)


Happy Monday!
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I'm guilty of watching Victorious and actually liking it! The kids I babysit watch it ALL the time and got me hooked.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS