Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!

Hiiiiiii y'alllllllll!
 
I have been so exhausted this week and I just can't wait for the weekend! I'm going to {finally} sleep in, do some babysitting and just plain RELAX for a little bit. Oh yeah, and clean my HUGE mess of a room. 

In the mean time I am linking up for It's Ok Thursday!
 

It's Ok...

...that I was "that girl' who listened to the meteorologist today who was WRONG about the temperature. Shorts in the rain isn't fun.
  
...that I'm not afraid to admit I am still scared of lightning. You will never see me run so fast than when I have to get from point A to point B outside when there is lightning. (At least I've gotten past the point of just sitting in the car like I did when my mom would go in the house fine and dandy and leave me to make a break for it.)
 
...that I gave my borderline anorexic roommate the water bill amount on piece of my "Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake" note pad. Just trying to offer some nonchalant advice.

...that my March Madness involvement goes as far as filling out a mascot bracket. Who would win in a battle? I have the Grizzlies as 2012 champs. No idea what team that is...

...that in all seriousness, I will watch (and cheer on) Lehigh tomorrow when they play against Duke. Hey...anything could happen!
 
...to take study breaks every now and again, and by study breaks I mean "search for proposal/wedding entrance/surprise solider homecoming/cute baby youtube videos" breaks.

...to want EVERYTHING from Sweet Tea Paperie. That is the truth.

...that I'm just now getting back into a workout routine. Mom and I have planned a weekly her walk/I run evening on the Huckleberry. Now I just need to choose a race to plan for :)

...to be so confused yet so intrigued by the 35 tons of snow they are plopping on our drillfield today for a ski and snowboard competition. I'm going to try and sneak a peek.

...to feel so out of the loop because I haven't read The Hunger Games yet :( I own the first two, I just need to find time to read!

...that I'm still unpacking from Spring Break...it's a lengthy process.

...to already have summer plans on my mind :) only 8 more weeks of school!



Time to go fight through the rain and head to work!
Speaking of which, I am so glad to be back at work - going a whole week without seeing the kids was weird!
However, the little welcome back hugs made it worth it.
 
Yesterday I planned some St. Patrick's Day crafts and games to do with them, including this one that was so much fun:
I got a little teary-eyed when I read what some of the kids put! 


Happy Thursday!
xoxo,

8 comments:

  1. So many girls on campus today were tricked by the meteorologist, ah I bet you were freezing! And sign up for the 3.2. Perfect race and not too far off :). Have a great Thursday, hope you get a little relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need that Cupcake notepad. Now I really want to make some cupcakes. Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest project!! Oh I love it, I definitely want to try something like that for my future classroom! Enjoy the rest of your day Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am fully convinced being a meterologist is the only profession you can lie and get away with it!

    that project sounds so adorable. sometimes i wish i had of done elementary school instead of middle/high school education!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with Sweet Tea Paperie too! And, I feel like you should know that whatever the meteorologists say the weather is going to be in Blacksburg, it is 100% going to be the opposite. Also - if there is ONE thing you do this weekend, it should be to read The Hunger Games! You'll finish it in a day, promise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, the meteorologist were wrong here today too. They said it would be in the 80's and it didn't make it out of the 60's. Trust me, your not the only one already making summer plans. I'm so ready for warm weather to set in and stay :)

    Cute craft- never saw that one before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will always root for the underdog/cinderella story with march madness... you never know!!! Love that little craft you did with your kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still unpacking too! HAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS