Switching things up this Friday for Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren @ the little things we do!
1. My greatest strength is my work ethic & creativity. I also do well with entertaining children...it never gets boring .
2. My greatest weakness is worrying too much & trying to make everyone happy .
3. People always compliment me on my handwriting & outfits .
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me on Pinterest or Netflix .
5. The most cozy place in all the world is anywhere that i'm cuddled up with sadie & steven .
6. Something new that I tried recently was mini babybel cheese...nom nom .
7. This weekend I would like to see Lehigh beat Lafayette :) .
This evening I am headed to an acapella concert with my friend, Brittany! The group we are seeing (a VT group) has been around a long time. I remember in high school going to watch them perform and now I still go to every concert as a college student! Lots of good memories :)
In the morning I am off to Pennsylvania for another weekend of double headers! As I said, Lehigh is playing Lafayette which is their big rival so it should be exciting.
While it is a long time in the car, I probably won't be able to see Steven for another four weeks due to Easter, HA obligations and Relay For Life.
That alone makes getting up at 5:00 am worth it.
Have a wonderful weekend!