Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What Would You Do With 1 More Day?

Happy Leap Day!
Today we get an extra day.
Extra time.

What are you going to do with it?



With 1 more day I would tell my grandparents that I love them and appreciate them.
I would take a walk with them after dinner.
I would send them flowers, just because.
I would ask them to tell me a story from their childhood.


With this extra day, I am asking my followers to donate $1 to Relay For Life if you can.
$1 multiplied by my 182 followers...that's $182 that goes towards getting RID of cancer and having a world with MORE birthdays.

If you are able to donate, it would mean absolutely everything to me.
 HERE is my personal page where you can donate safely online.

$1 doesn't seem like very much when I think of all the things I would do with 1 more day.


Thank you in advance for your consideration & generosity!

Happy Leap Day!
love you ALL!
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Simply Sweet Sarah!
    You're The Best!
    I Love You to the Moon!

    Do you have a link to where to send the donation for Relay for Life...in honor of Gramma Nancy + Grandpa Louie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS