Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Monday

Happy Memorial Day!
Today isn't just a day off of school and work. Today is a day to honor the thousands of men and women who have served and are serving to protect our country. Many died, many survived, but to all of them I say: Thank You.
Today is a day to show gratitude to a veteran and support to those currently serving. I am personally saying a prayer for the military personnel aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise. (Go Navy!)

"I thank God for my life and for the stars and stripes. May freedom forever fly, let it ring. Salute the ones who died, and the ones that give their lives, so we don't have to sacrifice all the things we love..." -ZBB

I will post more later. I went on a shopping trip with my mom & cousin for her 14th birthday! :)
Hope everyone has had a fun, safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS