Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Girls & Ten on Tuesday

This is my jam, y'all. Remember this baby?

Last night at the game, they played this song & I went crazy. Let the good times rollllll...


Speaking of the game, SB was officially signed as a full-time player (no longer conditional) which means he'll be playing with Martinsville until August. Kinda stinks for me, but at least we have a couple of weeks in August to spend time together before he's back in PA. Can't wait!

Our summer program started today...it's gonna be a long summer! Very exciting though with lots of field trips planned! Our first pool day is this Thursday and we're going to the "new" aquatic center...the kids are so excited! Next week is our Safari Park trip - can't wait to share pictures from that!

 
TEN ON TUESDAY:
Link up if you'd like here: Roots and Rings

1. How do you pronounce the word aunt? Does your pronunciation rhyme with ‘haunt’ or ‘can’t'?
It rhymes with "can't"

2. Do most of the people in your life know you blog? Or are you partially or totally anonymous?
Yes, most people do! Usually because if I'm out somewhere I always have my camera and instead of saying "for the photo album" or something, I'll say "Oh, I have to blog about this!" Plus I sometimes share the link on my Facebook account.

3. When you grocery shop, do you prefer to bag your own groceries or do you like it when the store bags them for you? Paper, plastic, or reusable bags?
I usually bag them myself because the baggers at big Krog don't know to separate my bread & cans in different bags! I don't wanna get home & have cracked eggs or squished bread.

4. Do you have a green thumb?
Honestly, no.

5. If you watch the Food Network, which chef/show host is your favorite?
I absolutely love Paula Deen, Guy Fieri & the Neelys (from Down Home with the Neelys) Paula is of course the sweetest lady I'll probably never meet, Guy is so entertaining and I love his "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" show, and the Neelys are so hilarious. They are a couple and they cook together...lots of homemade stuff!

6. Do you like to take baths? Do you take them very often?
I do, but I don't take them often because currently in my townhouse I have the room with the shower stall! So, no can do...

7. What color are the walls in your kitchen?
Townhouse - white. Momma's house - Golden Yellow.

8. Do you prefer to dine outdoors or indoors?
I love to eat outside as long as it's not too hot/too cold and as long as it isn't too buggy! The only thing worse than shooing bugs off your face is shooing them off of your food.

9. Describe your ideal weather.
Low 90's with a breeeeeeeze :) - not wind, BREEZE.

10. If you could learn any foreign language, which would you choose to learn?
I took four years of Spanish and I wish I had carried it into college...I guess it's never too late, but I don't have credit space! There are lots of Spanish speaking individuals in the US so I think it'd be very helpful to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS