Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Trends: Zumba & Pictures

I am currently sitting on the bare floor of my almost empty townhouse watching Billy Madison & trying to ignore my sore arms & legs!

This afternoon, my girl Jessi and I went to her first/my second Zumba class! Have y'all tried Zumba before? I'm sure you have at least heard of it...if not, it's a workout class that's all dance moves! They use all sorts of music - salsa, hip hop, african beats, etc. It's a lot of fun once you get the moves down! It takes a couple of tries to get down what to do. And, holy moly, it is such a workout. I have been a runner for so long, and I still love to run, but every once in a while it's fun to change things up! (Kind of reminds me of the Just Dance games) If you haven't tried it, you should! Jazzercise is also a good class to try - it's a little less intense than Zumba.

Anyway, like I said, the townhouse was once 4...then there were 3...then there were 2...and now there's just me. It's strange being the only one here. I'm used to having Bpatt's laugh carry throughout the entire house or hearing Sarah sing as she blow dries her hair in the morning. I am trying to keep myself busy so that I'm only here at night/in the mornings, that way I don't get too bored! After Zumba I was too tired to go see my Mom & pup so I came home early, made some pancakes, and now here I am!

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kiddo's! Which means two things: I have to work 5 hours and our summer program starts on Monday (but I don't work until Tuesday)! I love the summer time! Yes, it means longer hours and entertaining the kids longer but it's much more relaxed and less people are in the building. I've enjoyed getting to know all of the teachers and staff members but I am soooo looking forward to "summer"! It feels weird that I've already been on my "summer break" for one month and these guys are just getting started! Our first big field trip is to the Safari Park...I think I'm more excited than the kids are...

Here are some pictures from this past weekend (playing with the pup and graduation):
Sadie

SB & Brothers

SB, the graduate and I

SB & I

The delish cake!

Always reppin'

Gametime

Sadie

All for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS