Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 Day You Challenge

You know me...always up for a challenge.
Plus I love to have excuses to blog! Tonight (we're pretending it's still Monday) is 10 secrets.

Shhhhhh...

1. I used to be terrified of flying on a plane, but now I love it. I actually enjoy hanging out in airports...weird?

2. I love having my hair done. I hate to get it cut, but I do it anyway because I love having other people wash it and brush it.

3. I always have my toenails painted. Always.

4. I don't like sleeping with any doors or drawers opened. Close 'em up.

5. I've never seen The Christmas Story. According to SB I am a sheltered child...but it's true!

6. I am dying to get away from Blacksburg. I absolutely love it here, but I'm secretly jealous of everyone who gets to "go away" to college. When I graduate I hope to explore a little bit.

7. I cry at movies all of the time...both big girl movies and animated ones. I am such a baby!

8. Flocks of birds creep me out and if they fly over head of me...NOT okay.

9. I learned to drive on a manual car and I am so sad that we had to trade that baby in. There is some powerful feeling in driving a stick and I miss it.

10. If I approach an odd number of stairs, I must start and end on my left foot. If it's even, I start with my right and end with my left. Do. Not. Ask. Why. I'm just strange!


That's all folks :) Join in if you'd like! I've seen this on a couple of other blogs. I would love to read your responses!! Tomorrow is loves :)

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment! I really meant a lot that you spent the time to help me :) I used to live in Frankfurt, Germany and LOVED the cross country team there. I get exactly what you mean when you say the best memories! Here in Bangkok though is a different story. Last year, it seemed to be a chore. The team was really just a bunch of individuals. I have until next week to decide. Haha you understand exactly what I mean. I am so afraid to let go. I don't want to regret it, but I'm really considering just doing what's best for me now and not worrying about anything else. So thank you again!

    By the way, your tenth secret...mine would be that I count stairs! It's really weird, but it puts my mind at ease. My family can tell when I am doing it because I have such a concentrated look on my face :P

    Oh! One last thing! My Mom is picking up your two bags tonight! I'll ship them as soon as possible :) Get excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS