Tuesday, August 30, 2011

S'more what?



Sidenote: This is one of my favorite movies of all time. My family has probably watched it a hundred times!

Anyways, I. Love. S'mores. There is nothing better than sitting around a campfire all snuggled up in a big blanket and eating way too many s'mores. However, when you're either a) without a campfire or b) at your apartment and you are dying for some chocolatey-marshmallow taste, I have a new solution for you!!

I used to just make the s'mores (graham, chocolate, marshmallow, graham) on a cookie sheet and pop it into a 350 degree oven for 5 minutes. That way works well, and it even sometimes gets the toasted film feeling on the marshmallow. But what if you don't have time to preheat the oven and wait 5 minutes?

Here you go:


+

Either spread the fluff between 2 squares to make a sandwich or spread over just one.

Voila! I have to give complete credit to SB for this. I bought those granola thins at Sam's (so I have about a trillion) and then he mentioned getting the fluff to add. He's a genius!

Just thought I would share that fun fact with y'all :)


This morning I got out of class 30 minutes early because my professor thought it ended at 10:15...and no one (out of almost 100 people) said anything. So we all left. I definitely wasn't going to be "that kid" who ruined it. Haha, but I'm not complaining!
xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I love me some smores, too! And those granola things are pretty good, too. I've never tried to turn them into smores, but maybe I ought to try! Sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS