Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 Day You Challenge


I have a full evening of classes, so here's today's challenge :)
Nine Loves

1. I love puppies (typical)
Boston
Boston
Maltipoo
Pomsky (pomeranian husky)
Who could say no to those faces?

2. I love the beach
When I was younger we would go to the beach all the time (I used to live in Va Beach). Now it's more of a vacation destination, but it's probably my favorite place to go! Some of my favorites are Clearwater in FL, OBX in NC and Hilton Head in SC. I can't wait until next summer!

3. I love baseball

I grew up watching my older brother play baseball and I now follow my boyfriend as he plays (in high school, and now college). Some people think baseball is boring, but I love it! I also cheer on the Philadelphia Phillies!!

4. I love Disney
Okay, so maybe I'm six years old at heart, but I went to Disney World for the first time this year and I absolutely had the best time EVER! I can't believe I waited that long to go. I went with SB and his parents over spring break when we traveled to Florida to watch his baseball team play in a tournament. I also love all the classic movies, the princesses (of course) and STITCH! I have a Stitch stuffed animal from our trip.

5. I love DIY projects
I love to get crafty when I have some free time, and it's amazing to see what you can do! There are thousands of fun, easy ideas out there and it's nice to save some money and make things yourself :)

6. I love the "Keep Calm" prints
Those are a couple favorites from Pintrest...I've seen some other really funny ones!

7. I love my family

Brothers and Mom

My Dad and I
We're kind of spread out all over the place, but I love 'em! I love being in the middle of two boys. They're the best.
"Home is where your mom is."

8. I love my boyfraaannnd
Summer before college, 2009
This Friday will be 3 (official) years we've been together! Although unofficially it's been about 3.5. He's my best friend and I'm a very lucky girl!

9. I love MY puppy :)

When we brought her home from the shelter :) May 2010

This summer - she turned 1 in March!
I love my puppy Sadie :) She was the perfect addition to our family and I can't wait until my mom caves and gets her a sibling! We adopted her from a shelter and don't know exactly what mix she is, but we've heard she is part Carolina Dog (which is random/rare) but it's basically the American Dingo. She is perfect :)

All images (except my personal ones) are from Pintrest. Follow me :)
That's all for now! Hope everyone is having a great week at school!

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS