Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

It's that time again! Linking up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday :)

I'm loving my classes so far. I'm taking 6 classes so still a little worried about the workload, but I think I can do it! Just need to buckle down, concentrate and stay focused. Easier said than done though, right? :)

I'm loving the weather we've had recently. It's been warm but with a nice breeze...that's my favorite! I don't like being cold but it's also not pleasant to be dripping with sweat.

I'm loving my Pintrest finds from the past couple of days:


I'm loving (also via Pintrest) this outfit combination!
Although I don't like being cold, I can't wait to break out my jean jacket. It's fun to pair it with a dress or shirt/skirt! I also love the skirt in this combo.

I'm loving that I'm in a floral design class. I'm well on way to becoming an emerging florist...or housewife. Either one works. Here's my first Orientation Arrangement with mums & leatherleaf ferns:
Bad quality is from my phone camera...forgot my digital!

I'm loving the next couple days I'll get to spend with SB before he leaves for school in PA.

I'm loving that not one, not two, but THREE of my classes don't require that I purchase a textbook. HOLLA.

Lastly, I'm loving mini muffins. They are the perfect snack size breakfast for a girl like me!


What are YOU loving on this Wednesday?

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. I just ate a lemon poppyseed cupcake so obviously i'm loving that last one as well - I have a slight bread addiction! Have a great day :)

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those Pintrest finds! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute outfit! Those muffins look delicious. I might have to make some tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to take a floral design class. Being a florist seems like it would be such a happy job.

    I'm your newest follower by the way!

    XOXO-- Lindsey @ littlejournalist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS