Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

WILW today with Jamie at This Kind of Love!


I'm loving that today was the first day of school for the kiddies! I absolutely loved being back at work, seeing all the Back to School outfits, new shoes and backpacks and hearing all about their days! I miss those days. It was exciting and the kids were really excited - except one 3rd grader who told me school is "boring" already! Oh boy.


I'm loving that I got to take SB on his first trip blueberry picking :) We went to Windrush Farm in Newport. We ended up with just under 3 lbs of delicious blueberries.
At the farm
Inspecting the berries
All done :)
Lovin' VA


I'm loving my recent Pintrest finds (duh) !










The last one is good inspiration for the semester...

I'm loving my new Lilly planner
Not excited to go back to school, but I'm always up for a fresh new agenda.

I'm loving that I'm getting to spend so much time with my boy :) I feel like I'm a little spoiled...I'm going to be lost when he leaves next week! Eek :( But we've had lots of fun lunch/dinner dates, movie nights and just hang out time. Hang out time is my favorite :)



That's all, folks!

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. Seriously in love with this post. You've got great taste, girl! I want a Lilly planner... and that key hook? You definitely gave me inspiration to make one! Also those blueberries look amazing... Making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS