Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fun: New Movies

I've been to a few movies recently, (The Help...Crazy, Stupid Love), and I left feeling just as happy with the previews as I was about the movie itself! Here are some upcoming movies I'm excited about seeing:

(Not all of these were previews from those movies)


NEW YEAR'S EVE: Holy moly, I get chills whenever I see this preview. This movie is full of awesome actors and just looks so good! I love when they do multiple story lines.


HAPPY FEET TWO: Fun fact...I love cartoons. And penguins. The first one is such a good movie and I think this one is promising as well!


TOWER HEIST: Haven't seen Eddie Murphy in a while, but this looks like it could be a good one. I love comedy/action movies, just like The Other Guys.


PUSS IN BOOTS: Who didn't love his signature sad face in the Shrek movie?! Like I said earlier, I lovvvve cartoons so, naturally, I am excited for this.

Melts my lil heart


THE VOW: Again with the chills. Rachel McAdams + Channing Tatum + romantic drama makes this Nicholas Sparks-esque movie at the top of my list!


What do y'all think? Did I miss any good ones? (Besides Breaking Dawn...but I'm trying to not sound like a Twilight freak.)

happy weekend :)

xoxo,

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum, so I'm very excited to see The Vow. When I saw Crazy Stupid Love, the preview for New Years Eve gave me chills too!:D Be sure to share after you see them!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS