Friday, September 9, 2011

Crazy Friday Night

Soooo I'm about to go cuddle up in bed...watch Friday Night Lights: Season 1...and fall asleep. #notkidding

I went on a run today after work to clear my head (and try and get back into shape) and that, plus my long week, has exhausted my body. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to sleep in tomorrow! I'm only wishing I had some Eclipse curtains :(

Thanks to everyone who commented on the new blog design. Jessi - I will try and tweak it later. I agree that it would look better on top of another color! I'll just need to figure out how to do that with the program I used ;)



goodnight!
xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect Friday night to me :) enjoy sleeping in tomorrow!! Nothing beats a late Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, those are my favorite kinds of Fridays! I love a good night in filled with lots of sleep!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the sweet comments! xo!

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS